Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 04, 2006

In the beginning


So - here it is (finally). My blog! Yay! Ok, well, let me do a little introduction. Hi! I'm Marianne. I'm 31 and I live in Chicago with my cat (Mystic) and a hot Polish guy (The Targo - well, he's got a Polish last name). I am changing jobs in a week and am getting married in four months in Mexico. I love sports (especially my currently woeful St. Louis Cardinals), reading, music, the internet, speaking and writing parenthetically, and overusing punctuation.

Basically I wanted to start this blog to keep my pals up to date with my wedding plans. (Especially my BFF, Amy, who is currently NINE MONTHS PREGNANT and a thousand miles away.) I also think it's a good way to decompress after sitting at a desk all day.

Anyway, I hope it's interesting and thanks for reading!


No comments: