Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sick Day

Gah... The plague. She has taken over my body!

I felt sort of lousy all day yesterday, but last night my eyes started burning, I started coughing, and my nose began to run ... a lot.

I went to physical therapy this morning and after that I just called into work. I'm a wuss. I can't do it today. My previous job was in health care and they really hated it when people came to work sick. Personally, I hate it too. "Thanks so much for spreading your cooties!" :-) The rest of my day will be spent in bed, feeling sorry for myself, coughing up a lung, and hopefully, I'll be 100% tomorrow. But, I have a most important question: Why does daytime TV suck so bad? WOW. How many shows can there be about paternity tests?

I hate being sick... mostly because I'm a baby.