Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Seasons of Love - 9 Months (Funny-lookin' Pic Edition)


Dear Nathan,

Over the past month, you have officially turned into a big boy. My little skinny, chicken-legged baby has turned into a rough-and-tumble chubby boy. I love it. You and the other baby at daycare are constant companions, and I'm afraid you will be trouble the day you start walking.

You've definitely accomplished some milestones this month. Including having hair thick enough to show up in pictures. It's still the same color as your head, making you look a lot like Charlie Brown.



You got to participate in your first tour of a pumpkin patch and your first neighborhood parade. You were pretty cute. Mommy, on the other hand, needs to brush her hair. And daddy needs to stop cutting her out of pictures.


You are such a talker! You've officially mastered "Mama" and "Dada" and using them appropriately a good portion of the time. The first time you said "mamamamama" the "M" sound was so shrill it sounded like a dentist's drill. It was still magical. I've got to tell you that you're so darned cute I want to put you on a cracker and eat you! ALL. THE. TIME.

It's interesting - for as eventful as this past month has been, I don't have too much to say. I guess I'll let you tell the rest of the story.

We love you.


4 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

He is getting so big! And with words- Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute! He's precious! Kiss him lots! :-)

Shannon said...

He is just so adorable. And what a smart boy! He is talking very early. I know you are nothing but a super proud mama.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! And he's gotten so big! I love the costume!