Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 04, 2008

If Only My Life Was More Interesting

No really, it's okay that my life is boring. I would much rather have boring than something bad, naturally.

Life is going quickly - in fact, my little Peanut will be a year old in just one and a half months. Can you believe that? I know, I can't either. We're preparing or his first Christmas, getting ready to meet his uncle for the first time (The Targo's brother), and watching carefully as the little man's steps get braver and braver. So, yeah, I guess life is interesting!

By the way, Amy and I are talking about encouragement for healthy living. What do you do to stay healthy, especially in the winter time?