Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to Life

... back to reality.

I'm sitting here, listening to Nathan sing himself to sleep... in our own place! I know you all cannot understand the enormity of that, but this will be just the 6th night that we've spent in our new apartment this month. I don't even know what date today is, but I know it's a lot more than six.

We're exhausted, but we've had a great time visiting with family and friends. If only these darned boxes would unpack themselves... grrr. Anyway, I'm trying to catch up with all of you ... and hopefully get back to my life as well.

1 comment:

AJU5's Mom said...

Although it is nice to be away, I totally understand the joys of being home! Now just take a deep breathe and relax a little before you finish unpacking, you know, in the next year...