Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On The Move

The Targo and I have been BEYOND SWAMPED these past two weeks. We've got full-time jobs, we've moved, we've house-sat, we're going out of town, and we're going to house-sit again. And also, we've got this crazy little 18-month-old who is just amazing.

Our lives are that kind of busy that prevents us from really living. I feel like we're doing a lot of going-through-the-motions. The time and energy that we're dedicating to the above tasks is taking so much out of us. It's really draining.

But ... there's always a but ... there's so much good going on right now, in spite of the stress. Two of my dearest, dearest friends are expecting babies. My parents will be visiting very soon. Nathan learns new words every day. My husband - oh, my husband - reminds me daily that marrying him was the best decision I ever made. Really, things are good.