Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Forward

Hi! Well, I must admit that I'm fairly glad to say goodbye to 2009. It was mostly a stressful and challenging year for us. So much so that I'm thinking of deleting the vast majority of posts from this past year. They didn't say much more than "Omigah! S T R E S S! But, I have a cute kid!"

I need to realize that there have been good things this year too:
  • I kept my job
  • Nathan has grown from a baby to a toddler to a little boy
  • I've gotten to spend more time with my family than previous years, mostly due to Nathan
  • We found our new apartment, which I love love love
  • A bunch of my friends are either pregnant or just had babies
  • I was baptized

So really ... a lot of good in this year full of negativity. I think that's a good lesson to take going into 2010.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

AJU5's Mom said...

Those are great things that happened this year. The key is to remember them and only the truly meaningful bad things from this year.

Praying next year brings even more good things!