Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is up?

Not much is going on around here ... except stress. Lots and lots of stress. On Friday, my organization will be announcing massive layoffs, totaling 9% of the workers. Fun, right? I don't know what's going to happen with my job, but for some reason I know that everything will work out.

The holidays are always a stressful time for me, as they are for a lot of people. My issues with my family are almost too hard for me to ignore. But strangely, this year I feel more relaxed than usual. All I really want is for my dad, mom, husband, and son to have a happy holiday.

In relation to that, one of my dear coworkers bought a Christmas book for Nathan. I mentioned in passing that I hadn't seen any good true Christmas board books at the store ... just trees and Santa, which are fine. But, she found this one and I'm looking forward to reading it to Nathan tonight.

So, I guess things are okay. :)