Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

On the Flip Side

Nathan will be two on Monday. Two! I can't hardly believe it. It seems like such a short time ago that he was a goofy little newborn with a gooey eye. Good times. Today, he's running, talking, counting, saying his alphabet, and being a little boy. These days go by very quickly.

This weekend, the Targo and I are hosting a small birthday party for him. The guests of note include my in-laws, Nathan's BFF and her mommy, my friend Laura, my friend Colleen and her little girl, and my friend Jen and her little girl. You've got that right: Nathan and three little girls. He's going to think he's so cool. Or girls are icky.

I can't wait to share the theme with you and (hopefully) pictures on Monday. It's going to be a good day - and a good respite from the recent stress.

1 comment:

AJU5's Mom said...

He seems like a smart, happy little guy! I can't believe we have (almost) 2 year olds already!