Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Enjoying the Small Things

I love this blog. In a rainbows, kittens, and chocolate hearts kind of way. LOVE.

Kelle's Enjoying the Small Things blog is one of the most beautiful places on the Internet. Kelle is the mom of two little girls, including a newborn named Nella. I found Kelle's blog because another blogger posted the birth story of Kelle's new baby. Poetic doesn't begin to describe the writing. I felt like I knew Kelle and that I was with her on the day Nella was born. Vivid, heart-wrenching, amazing.

I'm just now going back and reading some of Kelle's previous entries, but I'm loving every one of them. Her writing is transparent, real, yet so filled with joy and passion for her family. So lovely!

Also, Kelle is a professional photographer. While I find her work artistic, what I love most about her photos is their unstaged feel. I know all good photographers take portraits like this, but I think the backdrop of the blog makes Kelle's pictures sweeter.

If you have a few minutes, and plenty of tissue, please go visit Kelle and her family at Enjoying the Small Things. It's a lovely, peaceful, joyful corner of the web. It may change you.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Completely agree, I found it shortly after Kelle posted her birth story also. Really, really lovely blog!