Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

And, here's a shocker...

Well... I'm sick - AGAIN. Seriously? I don't even know how many colds/sinus infections/bouts with the plague I've had this year. But, this is the worst simply because it's 94 degrees outside.

We've also had another death on my mom's side of the family. It's the second one in six weeks. This is my great-uncle I had spoken of earlier. My poor mom.

On a positive note, we have a really great day planned for Nathan tomorrow. We're going to a Day Out with Thomas the Train. O-Em-Gee. My two year old is going to officially freak out. I'm expecting teenager-esque squeals.

This is the respite we need. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend.

No comments: