Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 07, 2006

Falling into place


THANK GAWD! Ok, it's been months (MONTHS!) since I first contacted the wedding coordinator (to recap - The Targo and I are getting married in Mexico in November). She hasn't exactly been responsive. Because I'm not a spazzy person, I've been sending polite semi-weekly emails. "Hi! I'm still out here, waiting for a confirmation..." Finally I called Mexico (for the fourth time) and got our ceremony and reception time. DEAR LORD.

It's been a lot harder than I thought planning a destination wedding. But, the cost-savings will be worth it. Not to mention, while promising to love the Polish kid for the rest of my life, I'll be looking at this.


No comments: