Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pre-wedding blahs...

I don't know how people planning real weddings do it. HOW DO YOU DO IT? How do you spend months - years even - agonizing over details, negotiating everything, and shelling out thousands of dollars?

I'm so tired of thinking about this wedding, let alone planning it. I think part of it is a general feeling of "it's about time." Damn you, Targo, and your commitment-phobia!!

The Targo and I were talking about it last night and he was all "Don't think life is going to really different." We live together already and have for three years. *Insert judgment here* So, I realize things will mostly be the same. But for some reason, it seems different to me. It's like a means to an end, in the most positive way.

*Poor me* I think the problem is that I'm just tired. I'm ready for it to be done. I want that weeklong vacation in Mexico! I guess I'm also nervous that things are going to suck. Somehow it's not going to work out.

Ugh...

No comments: