Once again, I'm having problems with photos. They'll be uploaded on a later date.
The Most Notable Things (before an actual report):
- The Targo and I cried our eyes out. We're total saps.
- The Targo called Cancun "Vegas meets Miami Beach." It monsooned the whole time (about 20 hours) we were there, so I called it "The Suck."
- Mayan ruins are cool.
- The poverty in Mayan villages is so not cool. Industrial nation poverty has nothing on developing nation poverty. HEART-WRENCHING.
- Cenotes are cold, but amazing.
- An ocean-view suite makes my molehole apartment even more dark and depressing... and molehole-ish... but it's still better than a Mayan village.