Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

ONE WEEK and Happy Turkey Day

Omigod...OMIGOD...OMIGOD...OMFG!!!

Ok, I am starting to panic a little. The list of things to do seems to be growing. How is that possible? Or perhaps, the Targo and I have put everything off until the last minute. Yeah, that's pretty likely.

Well, my kick ass shoes still haven't come in. I don't have any jewelry. I don't have a clue about "something borrowed." And dammit... I'm just not ready to go!

All of that aside, I think Thanksgiving is positively the most BORING holiday, EVER. I'm all about the food. Yay, carbs! Yay, pie! But, honestly, there's nothing to do. We rolled out of bed around 8:00, watched/fell asleep to Tivo, gathered the kitties up and headed to the in-laws. Dinner was good and we watched "Thank You For Smoking." We'd rented it before, but I fell asleep in the middle. I wonder if it had anything to do with the presence of Katie Holmes still showing that Dawson's Creek acting prowess. (Aside: What the hell was up with that era of television? Did everyone go to the Party of Five acting school?) Damn fine movie, if you get a chance to see. Satire - how I heart thee.

Ack... That's about it from here. I have a list of 10,000 things to do tomorrow, including going to work for a few hours.

But, here's a Happy Thanksgiving wish from a cat - who is quite the turkey!

No comments: