Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Every Chicagoan Wants to be in a John Cusack Movie

Well... maybe one she's seen.

Your Life is Like

Serendipity


Is this good? I'm assuming so, but I don't know. It could have been worse... but I was totally hoping for "One Crazy Summer!" Bwahahahaah!

Thanks, Sarah!

EDIT:
And also...

You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.


I'm pretty happy about this. I loved that one of the things my mom - yes, my mom - always says to me appeared in the questions: "You're not as funny as you think you are." Yeah, I know. But some people have delusions of grandeur. I have delusions of comedic genius. And honestly, if I can laugh at my own jokes, and I mean belly-laughs, what else matters? I'm pretty sure this is what's keeping me from the loony bin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! As Marianne breathes a sigh of relief that she's 'Serendipity' and NOT 'Grosse Point Blank' or worse *shudder* 'High Fidelity'.

Fozzy! Yahoo! The Hubby is Fozzy, too, so that puts you on my definite 'she's a cool chick' list.

:)

Marianne said...

I always loved Fozzy too! I was really afraid I was going to be Miss Piggy and then have to threaten the survey. "Are you callin' me fat?" :)

I'll have to have the Targo take that and see what he turns out to be.

Anonymous said...

I was afraid of being Gonzo! ROTFL!

:)

Marianne said...

Yeah... Gonzo's kinda sad too. What about Janis? The hippy from the Muppet Band? Or, dear God, Dr. Teeth! You know, I do an awesome impression of both the Swedish Chef and Beaker. ;-)

Anonymous said...

ROTFL - I can out Swedish your Swedish chef any day of the week, sista! You may have me at Beaker.

:)