Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Me...me... and me...

This is from cute Liz. Can you tell I'm bored today?

1. How old will you be in 10 months? Oh holy lord... 32 almost 33... Jeez.
2. Do you think you'll be married by then? N/A! Thank God that cute guy showed up!
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months? I'm hopefully traveling to Virginia to see my BFF and meet her baby for the first time. And then to STL to see all of my other BFFs and their children I haven't met. Did I mention how everyone is having babies? It's insane. It makes me wonder if there's something in the water. I drink Brita... so I dunno.
4. Who was the last person you called? The Targo. *rowr* I said "Oh, Lover Boy." And when he didn't answer, I said "C'mere, Lover Boy." And when he still didn't answer, I said "Baby... oh-ohhhh, baby..." What?
5. Who was the last person to call you? My friend Laura
6. Do you prefer to call or text? I would prefer to live in a vacuum lately. I don't know what the #$@ is wrong with me.
7. Do you have any pets? YAY! TWO! TWO PETS! Black and white cats! YAY! Mystic and Magic. Also known as Diva (or Fingers, or Easy-Bake, or Collapso) and New Cat.
8. What were you doing at 12am last night? Watching the end of Baseball Tonight and swearing that the television. Look... I'm sorry that there are other teams besides those on the east coast. I'm sure it's a burden, ESPN, to have to lower your standards and cover Mark Buehrle throwing a no-hitter. But, jeez... it's just part of your job. And also? I want to throw my show at Carl Ravech. As it's a big shoe, it might break his pretty nose. Jerk.
OMG... Where's 9?
10. When is the last time you saw your sister? I don't have one :( I call Amy my sister. And I saw her in February. I saw my brothers ... #1 September 2006, #2 February 2007, and #3 August 2005. <-- How wrong is that? God. I'm a bad sister. He lives in Vegas... that's my only excuse. 11. What happened at 10:00 am? I'm sure I was working. But I have no proof of that.
12. How many states have you lived in? Three: Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee... and I'm back in Illinois.
13. Who was the last person you were mad at? Do I count? That would be me, then.
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Socks indoors, barefoot outdoors.
15. Are you a social person? Eh... I used to be... Now... meh.
16. What was the last thing you ate? I just had an Oreo-yogurt-smoothie from Potbelly! I'm so full!
17. What is your favorite ice-cream? Hmm... Maybe chocolate fudge brownie yogurt from Ben & Jerry's.
18. What was your last alcoholic drink? I had one Margarita at our wedding reception/party thing.
And 19? I'll make one up: Where's your favorite place to visit? Why thank you for asking. I really like St. Louis. Mostly because I have so many friends there. Before my brother moved, Denver would have been right up there too. Maybe I'll live there some day.
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB&J sandwiches? Grape! I LOVE artificial grape. Do you all remember Nesbitt's pop? YEAH!
21. How was your day today? Eh... the shake was good.
22. What are you excited about? Moving, travelling, getting home to see The Targo tonight.
23. What do you drink in the morning? I usually drink water, but I've been succumbing to a Starbucks skim hot chocolate lately. Tsk-tsk.
24. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? I don't sleep well alone anymore. There are usually 8 12 legs in my bed. And sadly, mine are probably the shortest. (EDIT: I apparently can't do math. Two cats and two people equals 12 legs.)
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? I sleep on the side by the wall. Targo on the outside. New Cat sleeps next to The Targo. Mystic sleeps by my feet. Too many legs.
26. Do you know how to play poker? I do. But really what's the deal with it being on TV? Even worse, I heard a poker tournament on the radio once. WHAT?
27. Do you like to cuddle? Uh-huh.
28. Have you ever been to Canada? Yep. I was in Toronto for a conference. It's a lot like Chicago except it's cleaner and people are nicer.
29. Do you eat out or at home more often? I love to eat out... but I'd say it's about 50-50.
30. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Um... no. Not that I can think of.
Egads! No #31. Marianne - What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Well gee, I'd have to say either GI Joe or Jem. Rock.
32. Do you speak any other language? No.
C'mon now. No #33? Marianne - What's your favorite song? Right now, it's a tie between Rehab by Amy Winehouse and Allison Crowe's version of Hallelujah. Historically? I will always be a fan of Crazy, by the DMB.
34. Have you ever been in an ambulance? I don't think so. I see them every day.
35. Did anyone brighten your day? Not today... But I'm not home yet.
36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? It doesn't matter. When the Targo and I travel together, I usually let him pick and I'll take what's left over.
37. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? No. Are you asking what I do know how to do, or is it just me?
38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Probably friends and eating out.
39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? No. I take my engagement and wedding rings off every night.
40. What is your favorite TV show? There are just so many! Law & Order: SVU, Medium, Supernatural (OMG, that's on tonight!), Ghost Whisperer...
41. Can you roll your tongue? Yup. I've got a good tongue story actually. When I was 8, my youngest brother and I were jumping on a bed. The bed was coming away from the wall and he pulled me off. I stumbled and landed flat on my face... and bit through my tongue. There was a hole the size of a quarter in that puppy. I had 8 stitches and talked with a slight lisp for a year or two. Now, I stick my tongue out when I smile...
42. Who is the funniest person you know? Me! No...really. Um... My friend Sloth is pretty damn funny. But he's really politically incorrect and not good for mixed company.
43. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No. Just real ones.
44. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Eh... some lame sound provided by my provider. My old phone used to Polka when Targo called. Heh.
45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No. What?
46. What is the color of your bedroom walls? Some standard apartment egg-shell color.
47. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth? Yes. I wet the toothbrush first. Shut off the water. Brush. Rinse. Well, if Mystic's in the sink I leave the water on.
48. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed? They're open because they're off the track. That reminds me, I need to call maintenance.
49. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killing bees? Probably the bear. It would be quicker.
50. Do you flirt a lot? A little too much. I'm trying to quit.

Ok, I will not be held accountable for the off numbering. But that was fun, nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Baby....oh oh bay-beee....' (record scratches, evil weenie nephew of owner comes in ruining a perfect moment...grrr) 'Taking dance lessons, Baby?' he says, slimily

LOL! Can you tell I can recite that freakin' awesome movie? Great meme, M.