Anyhoo how... Here's my list of will-be, could-be, I wish they were timely, blog topics:
- Targo's birthday and fabulous dinner... Or, the story of Marianne dropping the ball and then running it over with a car.
- The beginning of my second love - BASEBALL season!
- My reactions to the incomprehensible tragedy at VA Tech.
- Summer plans.
- Physical therapy.
- What's shaking in Chicago.
- And, perchance, posting another picture and/or story about my cats. Because I'm crazy.
What about you kids? What have you been up to? I know Liz is in love and engaged! Sarah is having a sale. Janet is taking personality tests, and giving me test-anxiety. Sarah, the birderer Sarah, is making me drool with her yummy cooking! That Sassy-pants-girl is laughing at Steffi's pain. Aimee has too much to say to sum up in once sentence, but I'll try: CRACKS ME UP! Lani is protecting her family.
WOW... You all are busy and so much more interesting than I am. Thanks so much for your sweet comments! I really treasure them. I love the snarky ones too. HAH! I hope to be back up and running soon.