Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Livin' for the Weekend

For those of you in the general area of Chicago (I don't know, within 100 miles or so), this weekend is supposed to be a blast! Looptopia starts tonight. The Targo says we're staying up all night to listen to music, watch dancers, and have a great time. Why do I think I will be tired by 10:30? And really - I'm not much of a dancer, but a dance party does sound fun. This also sounds fun: Second Story. Maybe I'll suggest this for tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow: The Targo and I are a) dog-sitting for my in-laws (you remember Brutus, right?) and b) we're seeing Spider-Man 3 on IMAX. Rock!

Have a great weekend, kids!