- Work has been a bear. Not a cute fuzzy one either.
- The Targo and I are trying to find a place to live. Homelessness holds no intrigue for me.
- Baseball season is so disappointing me.
- I'll be travelling to DC on Friday to visit Amy (my BFF). She's awesome. I'll be celebrating a birthday (a birthday with a 3 and a 2 in the wrong order) there.
- I have no Mystic picture for today. I was going to post one where she was sitting in the papasan with the TiVo remote, but I forgot to write this post at home. Maybe I'll do that later.
- Drama abounds... and I likes it not.
- Chicago this weekend: The biggest event is the Gay Pride Parade. Lincoln Park is also having a music festival (I haven't heard of any of the acts, but it's $5!). There's also the Switchyard Festival: music, food, and cocktails. This is a new one to me, but it sounds fun. And also, the benefits go to one of the local YMCAs. As always, go here for more information.
Take care, kids. We'll chat more next week.