Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some Would Disagree

The Snarktastic Kristabella and the Fabulous Mouse are under the delusions that I'm nice. I'm not sure most people would agree. But thank you, pretty girls!! I think you two are just duckie as well!



I never know who to tag with these things, and sadly, I'm that person: the one who kills chain letters, forwards, and cute blog awards. But... BUT ... I have a couple people you may or may not have read who are super-duper nice.
  • Aimee from Old Guys Dig Me. Aimee was one of the first people to comment on my blog. She also has a neurotic cat and a poor dog who's a trouble-magnet. What's not to love?
  • Lani from The Wooden Porch. Lani's blog has cute stories, gorgeous pictures, and a lot of charm.
  • Christi from Story About A Girl. I recently discovered Christi's blog. She's a SAHM in Texas. And you know, I didn't see her complain about the heat this summer at all.
  • Jess from Them and Us. Jess is the mom of two kids. She's funny and my word, her babies are CUTE!
  • Rima from Rimarama. Rima has two very cute kids. And also, she's married to a Saint.
Just a thank you to you gals who make me laugh, or go awwwwww, on a daily basis.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, you are nice. Because you paid it forward.

I tell people that I got an award for being nice, so it is OK if I bitch slap them.

But I got an award!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks much for the plug! I don't know how far the nice goes, but I sure am glad you sent something good my way!

Christi Flores said...

Aw...I think you ARE sweet, too! :) I'm glad I can make someone smile.

Rima said...

Wow, thanks! That was a nice little surprise this morning!

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks! You are makin me blush! A well deserved award, dahlink!

:)

Anonymous said...

Awww, I have been called many things in my life. Nice may or may not have been one of them - till now.

Love ya!