Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 08, 2007

Non-Accomplishments

So, like, I had all of these grand ambitions for the weekend. They were mostly domestic things, but also things like calling my brother Chris, visiting my friend Laura, and going to the gym.


What did I do? Well, I think I set a new record for going to bed early. On Friday, both The Targo and I struggled to stay awake until 10:00. And I do mean struggled. How pathetic? It's not like we're in our thirties or anything. Oh, wait... um. I also looked at Mount Laundry and thought about tackling it, but did not. I made lasagna! That was REALLY an accomplishment.


Seriously, I did accomplish something this weekend: I talked The Targo into taking baby classes, which we'll start in November. And also I (and his mom) convinced him that we should get a 3-D ultrasound. So, hopefully we'll have that done in the next two-three weeks. I'm pretty excited to see whose nose Peanut has. (I really hope it's mine... but totally want him/her to get The Targo's long, skinny legs.)

How was your weekend? What did you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Friday sounds like my Saturday. I fell asleep on the couch shortly after my husband put SNL on. My "nap" was interrupted though when I twitched and punched myself in the face. I think we laughed about that for a good 10 minutes before just giving up and going to bed.

TSintheC said...

Honey? I RARELY make it past 10 pm. However, I'm 44. and Mr. Hot is 51. Sad. So freakin' sad.

My weekend? consisted of watching the Spartans LOSE AGAIN. Watching the Lions LOSE AGAIN. And then yesterday (I was off, one of the perks for being in banking), Home Depot for shelving supplies.

Yay us. We're officially boring.