Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

Three Hours of Hooky

(I hope none of you misread that.)

I was supposed to have a doctor appointment on Monday, but it was rescheduled for this morning. What sucks is that I've carefully scheduled each of my appointments so I don't have to take time off of work. I've only been at my job a little over a year. With our wedding last November and Italy this past September, I'm hurting for vacation time and am very protective of using it for anything but the impending maternity leave.

Today's appointment is scheduled for 9:50. It's one of those urine sample, weight, heartbeat, measure belly, five minute appointments. I usually work from 7:00 - 3:00, so I could have either gone into work for an hour and a half and then come back to the city, or take three hours off this morning --- for a five minute appointment. Hmm. I'm still home ... and in my pajamas at 7:30 and it's so awesome.

This would be ever more enjoyable if I wasn't home alone with my thoughts and my heartburn: The Targo left for work at 6:45 and our cats are still out at my in-laws, where they'll remain until after Thanksgiving. Rumor has it that they're enjoying themselves and keeping everyone safe from random bugs and dust bunnies. Okay, I'm bored; I totally admit it.

Because I miss my kitties, I'll leave you with some Diva pictures on this chilly Friday.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three words - Game Show Network. The cure for all your boredom ills.

Becca said...

Three hours all by yourself sounds like heaven to me. Of course I'm sitting in my living room listening to the loudest TV ever (my grandparents are here) and waiting for Charlie to wake up from his nap.

Unknown said...

Ohmigod, Mystic is such a ham. Love that cat. :)

Candy said...

Mmmmm....Match Game...Richard Dawson...excellent choice.

I was home today too. It was awesome. I was supposed to clean (I did a little) but mostly I played Guitar Hero.

Mary said...

They love those sun spots!

L Sass said...

Hee! That is one sun-basking cat!

Christi Flores said...

I would KILL for three hours of alone time! LOL

Tara said...

Aww...too cute!