Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Whole Lot of Nothing (again)

Ahh, home. We made it home; although I nearly fell asleep behind the wheel. Nearly. It was a longer blink than it should have been and I pulled over immediately. We made it home in time to see the second half of Da Bears game. If you can call it that. It was sort of 60 minutes of two not-so-good teams hanging out, shooting the breeze. I fell asleep. It's okay because I wasn't driving.

The wedding was lovely. My friend, Julie, was stunning! Everything was simple and sweet and purely them. The reception was intimate and joyous. This was my fourth maid/matron-of-honor speech and they're still hard. I'm a lousy public speaker. I guess when it's from the heart, it doesn't have to be perfectly polished.

Last night, my mom, The Targo and I went to see Lions for Lambs. I thought it was really well done.

I hope you all had an awesome weekend! I've got to catch up with you.