Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Moving On...

Goodness, it's been a long and frustrating week already. And I so can't wait for it to be over. Family drama. Work drama. Fighting kitty cats. Pregnancy pains. GAH! Please! I can't wait until this weekend.

Why? Amy will be in town on Friday! I can't wait to see her! I keep telling The Targo that she's my soul mate. Somehow, he's not offended by this. Perhaps it's because we're both straight and married. Sweet reassurances.

Most of the time, being optimistic comes quite easily to me (see above). Lately, it's been difficult (see my grumpy self at the end of most days). Relaxing during the holidays may be just what the doctor ordered.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm with you. I can't wait until the end of the day tomorrow!

It's snowing/sleeting/ice here today. Boo...

L Sass said...

I wonder whether it's worse to be 8 months pregnant during the summer when it's hot and humid or during the winter when you have to wrap up a big belly in 8,000 layers.

Either way, you have my sympathy and I hope you get some good relaxing and girl time in this weekend!