Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Why Am I Such A Dork?

I swear, when I was a teenager I really thought there would be a point in my life where I wouldn't embarrass myself - you know, daily. Really? Is that day ever going to come?

I was reading blogs while eating my lunch and cracking up. It should be known that my boss sits like, inches from me. I wonder if he'd be annoyed to know that I'm violating the "acceptable use" policy. Gah!

Anyway, he just looked at me when I tried to cover up my guffaw with a cough. Someday I too shall have the cool!

(By the way, I have new Nathan pictures ... they should be up by the end of the day!)

2 comments:

Kristabella said...

It's even worse when you do it at a new job where it is so silent you can hear a pin drop. And they CLEARLY know you are doing something not work-related.

Maybe that's why no one talks to me?

Becca said...

Hahaha! It's like the time I downloaded a song and infected my whole department with a computer virus (we think, it hasn't been proven). Fortunately I was using my personal computer at the time.