Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Updates


So, um... Yesterday was my birthday. Thirty-four. Yeah. I usually do a "why this year was awesome" post, but I just didn't have the energy. It was 94 yesterday. GAH! I swear, I had long sleeves on just two weeks ago. I'm just not a summer person. I really like the kind of weather where you can put on a warm sweater and jeans and be comfy. And skiing. I'd like to do that. But hey! I'll enjoy June! Possibly July! And, if you give me a cookie, maybe August. ;-)

Anyway, a couple things, The Targo and I found a new place. We're still renters and we're totally okay with that. We found a nice 2 BR/2 BA that was well-within our price range, and it's also in the same neighborhood - which we love. I'm just getting chills thinking of being able to shut our bedroom door. Oh ... and giving Nathan his own room. The craziness that a 2 bedroom home may bring!

At some point between signing the lease, eating dinner at this fabulous place, and this morning, I lost my wallet. I'm only slightly freaking out because no one's used my credit or debit card and I only had $6. But I'm a lot freaking out because I'm getting ready to travel, on a plane, where you need an ID. What's wrong with me? I blame it on this new purse I got. I just bought this cheap mom purse so I could take Nathan to the beach and not have my wallet in the diaper bag. Looking back, it doesn't make any sense to me either. Hmm. This stupid purse, though - it has NO compartments. It's just a big open space. Things get lost. And sometimes, things appear. I have so many pens in this purse! But where is my wallet? Please call if you see it.

How are you?

5 comments:

Kristabella said...

Happy belated birthday!

I LOVE Tango Sur!

I was out with Hotfessional last night and we were both saying next time, you should come out for dinner and drinks with us!

Shannon said...

Happy B-Day! Congrats on the apartment!! And I hope you find that wallet soon. Maybe Nathan stashed it away somewhere for you!

Bailey said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the new place!

AJU5's Mom said...

I hope you find the wallet soon - did Nathan steal it?

I hope you had a great birthday too!

Janet said...

Oh shoot! I hope it's not too late to wish you a happy belated birthday! xoxo