Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

And Now It Feels Real

It's a little earlier than it was last time, but last night, I felt the first little baby kicks through my belly. I'm surprised, because I'm certainly heavier than I was when I was pregnant with Nathan. And man, my body doesn't look remotely the same. But still... there they were: thumps, knocks, pokes. Magic.

I still feel really well. And fortunately, the fatigue is starting to subside. I can't tell if I'm more tired, giving into the fatigue more, or simply worn out because life with a two year old who doesn't sleep is exhausting. At any rate, I am sleepy... like, all the time.

Mostly, things are just peachy.

4 comments:

Breathe Gently said...

YAY BABY KICKS. Woo! :D

Sarah said...

Yay!! Congrats-- that's my all time favorite part of pregnancy.

AJU5's Mom said...

I love the baby kicks - especially when they aren't painful at the beginning!

And I did feel more exhausted with AJU6 than AJU5 - I think it is the toddler issue...

Shannon said...

So so so happy for you. Glad everything is going well. :)