Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 04, 2010

A New Leaf?

Last night was bliss. Well, in our little world it was bliss. Okay, so we didn't get Nathan to bed until after 10:00, but for the second night in a row, it was scream-free. And, oh my word, he slept in his own bed all night long. I almost feel like I need to delete that right now because I'm going to jinx it.

This morning, The Targo and I woke about about 20-30 minutes before our alarms went off, because we were so well-rested. Six hours sleep has never felt so good.

What did we do last night that was so different from the last month? Nothing. Not really, anyway. We just didn't force the issue. Finally, he was tired and The Targo rocked him for like, two minutes, put him in the Thomas bed, and waited five minutes... the dude was O-U-T.

I'm hoping he's asleep when I get home from class tonight, but that might be too much. That might be too miraculous.

1 comment:

AJU5's Mom said...

Praying it continues! I think that would be pure bliss - and perfect for just before the baby comes so you can get so good rest in.

We have AJU5 "trained" well so she doesn't have issues most nights. Now if we could only figure out how to get AJU6 to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time... Maybe around 13 months like his sister he will figure it out some.