Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 03, 2011

SnOMG

I haven't been outside since last Friday, but Joe took Nathan out to enjoy the snowmageddon on Wednesday. He had a great time. I mean, really, what's more fun to a three year old than several feet of snow drifts? NOT MUCH, I tell you.


He crazily didn't seem to mind the cold. It was pretty cold too. But this kid? He'll lie down and make a snow angel at any opportunity... snow pants or not.


And, hey... Let's build a snowman! Why not?


Joe said that he wasn't so into the sled, but enjoyed pulling it himself, and falling down about a dozen times.


Nathan's favorite part? Shoveling! We bought a ridiculously expensive kid-sized shovel from a local toy store a few weeks ago. He was "helping" Joe shovel the walk, and then dumping the snow on himself. Why can't we all be this easily entertained?


I'm so glad my big boy got to enjoy the snow. The little screamer and I were holed up, cluster nursing. But, that's another post for another day. I hope all of you Chicagoans got to enjoy the Snonami a little bit. And I pray that none of you were stuck on Lake Shore Drive.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh cluster nursing, my old nemesis! Love the cute pictures! My kids were just as excited about our two inches!