Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lacking the social graces

I'm all about the cool. No, really.

Unless you take into consideration I was just wandering around with a broken zipper. Black pants and white underwear. BAD - Very very bad! The community member I was speaking to either didn't care or found my information so illuminating that my bawdiness paled (pun intended), by comparison.

Then there was the matter of not shutting - not just failing to lock, but not completely shutting - the bathroom door a few minutes ago. Ok, I'm one of only three or four women who use that bathroom per day, but STILL. What the hell is wrong with me?

This vacation may be more timely than I originally thought.

No comments: