Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cookies!

While eating my yummy - yet healthy - butternut squash soup for lunch, I was scanning some of my favorite blogs. As you might have guessed from yesterday's post, I have baby fever. So right now, most of my favorite blogs are moms writing about their lives. (I hesitate to say "mommy blogs" because it has such a negative connotation - for some ungodly reason.)

One of them had the results of a Cookie Test. Now, if you've spent more than thirty seconds with my ass me, you'll know that I heart chocolate chip cookies like Miss America hearts world peace. So, imagine my disappointment at the results of this:


You Are an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

On the surface, you're a little plain - but you have many subtle dimensions to your personality.
Sometimes you're down to earth and crunchy. Other times, you're sweet and a little gooey.


Oatmeal raisin? You can't be serious! Me? that would suggest some sort of redeeming value. Maybe the plain on the outside works... I don't know.

HT: Jaelithe (she's brilliant and funny and has a beautiful little boy.)

Oh! I also DID make it to the gym yesterday afternoon. Go me! I did not, however, get my eyebrows done. Tonight I've got dinner plans, but first I really need to cook the chicken in my fridge. So, I'll be back at Bally's tomorrow. It's an interesting crowd at 4:00. Not at all what I expected. I'm also back to documenting my Weight Watchers points. Anyone on a diet or in need of one really should try the WW Flex Plan. If you put any effort into it, it's difficult to fail. Uhm, unless you're like me and conveniently forget that chocolate chip cookies have calories, and fat, and no nutritional value. Oatmeal raisin? As if!

No comments: