Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 23, 2007

Star

I was talking to a friend the other day, or maybe it was the Targo. Either way, we were talking about who we would want play us if someone made a movie about our lives. I answered quickly "JENNY MCCARTHY!" I don't know why, but I'm 100% certain that she is my exact twin. HAHA! Okay, not really, but I have such an inexplicable girl crush on her. I know she's a bit older than me, a foot taller than me, and oodles hotter than me, but seriously it would be the 7th circle of Awesomeness if she played me in movie. And dude - Hottest pregnant woman, EVER:

I dream about looking like this when I get pregnant... or hell, right now.

I've done that face recognition on My Heritage, and it's given me awesome people to potentially cast: Drew Barrymore, Kate Bosworth, Stevie Nicks (as much as I heart her, I'm a bit offended), and strangely, Halle Berry. You know, I'm gonna stick with Jenny McCarthy.

Who would play you in a movie about your life?

No comments: