Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

You're NOT The One We Want?





NO!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe Kate was eliminated. I mean, she isn't my favorite anymore, but she was totally my second favorite! How in the world did this happen?!?!


Okay, I can't believe it happened, but I'm more than sucked in, I'm emotionally invested. I actually cried during the send off (which I think is mean as all get out!*). Why Kate? Why?


While Grease: You're The One That I Want is not as flashy and MTV-esque as American Idol, I really do like it a lot more.
  1. As I said in my previous post, no one is mean just because they can be. The criticisms seem mostly constructive. Admittedly though, if it happened to me, I'd cry like a baby.
  2. Also, the people are so talented! The contestants are actors, dancers, and singers. "I'm a triple threat!"
  3. Plus, no one sings those crappy screams that they pretend are notes, like a couple of those stinkers Beyonce et al sang during the Oscars.
  4. The songs are mostly ones you know, but the technical skills are important.
So, my prediction for next week: The bottom two will be Allie and Kathleen. I think Kathleen might go home, but I'm think Allie should.

I CANNOT WAIT!!

I still want to slap Max because he's annoying. I still bat my eyelashes at Austin, like he can see me.

Anyhoo, It's a fun twenty minutes of music in betwixt forty minutes of commercials. Thus, it's even better when Tivo'ed! Check it out!

*During the send off, the eliminated Danny is surrounded by the other Dannys while they sing that "Sandy - Can't you see I'm in misery?" song. The Sandys sing the "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee" reprise. So super sad. I'm misty just thinking about it.

No comments: