Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Random Frozen Thoughts

  • Oh my goodness. Who was that (insane) woman who hijacked my blog yesterday? Yipes. Seriously, it was a hard day, but everything is fine. Thank you for your thoughts.

  • It's damned cold in Chicago and I am SO BORED! My poor mom was here for a week and we barely left our house. We took a walk yesterday and let me tell you, pushing a stroller through three inches of slush, plus an inch or so of ice, is not fun. I've often said I'm a winter person, but I cannot wait for spring!

  • I cannot stop eating! Does breastfeeding make everyone completely ravenous? Speaking of which, I'm off to get a snack and nurse Nathan again.