Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oversharing

Although we live in a neighborhood peppered with awesome only black and white photographers, we chose to find a coupon and go to the suburbs. Y'all, I think J.C. Penney did a great job. These are Nathan's 3 month shots ... yes, a little late. If you ignore the fresh scratch, they're super cute pictures.


I shall suck on my hand and drool during pictures.


I was over to his right. I really should have been right behind the photographer.


I don't know whose child he is in this photo. I don't think he looks like The Targo or me.

8 comments:

Nicole P. said...

Those turned out adorable!

Candy said...

He's just going through his "I look like Nathan" stage. He'll outgrow it ;)

So cute.

L Sass said...

Man, that is a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

He is SUCH a cutie!

Shannon said...

Wow! What a little pumpkin. He is such a ham!!! I wonder who contributed that gene? I hope he has lost his grouchiness, judging by his super star smile, I would say this baby could never be crabby. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the 3 month old toothless grins.

Aimee said...

He is just darling! My coworker always goes to JCPenney for her babies photos and they always turn out fabulous.
I love that middle picture. Nathan sure loves his mama!

Kristabella said...

OMG! So cute! He's such a ham!

Dude, photos are expensive so I would have gone to the burbs too!