- Reliving Dan Uggla's THREE errors in the All Star Game. Why-oh-why does the National League insist on giving the game away every year? C'mon, I even rooted for Cub players.
- The copy machine insists on eating everything I give to it. Maybe it's really hungry, or related to me?
- Magic's absolute need to chase Mystic around at both 2:00 am and 10:00. These times are "Shhhh!! Baby is actually sleeping!" times.
- Meetings that could be over in 30 minutes that take two hours. Yeah, [this afternoon's meeting], I'm talking about you!
- Summer weather when the words "Heat Index" are thrown around.
- Reading articles, particularly those showcased on MSN, that have comments sections. Despite the ignorance of many of the comments, I can't stop reading them.
If you feel the need to rant, please feel free to join me.