Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Seasons of Love - 7 Months

Sweet Nathan,

Where is this time going? I know, I say that every month, but I cannot believe how quickly you're growing up on me. Every time I look at older pictures I think "is that really the same child?" How am I going to react when you ask for the car keys? Oh Lord, I can't even think of that!



You've totally mastered crawling. Backwards just wasn't getting it done for you. Especially when it forced you away from your target. Like the cats.


You've started eating real foods in the past month, and goodness are you enthusiastic about it!

Your first tooth just made an appearance about two weeks ago. It hasn't done much for your disposition or your sleeping (*Cough* LACK OF SLEEPING), but you're handling it pretty well. Regardless, your little niblet is very cute. I'm sorry that you're in pain.



The biggest change in the past month has been your social life. You go to daycare two days a week. While I thought it was going to break my heart (and I admit it did a couple of times), you're a little star. All of the big kids love you and are excited to see "BABY!!!!!" The other baby, who is 4 months older than you, well, I can foresee you two being trouble.

You're such a sweet, snuggly little boy and so fun to be with. Your daddy and I look forward to every minute we spend with you.

Love,
Mama

8 comments:

Leslie Gidden said...

Has it really been 7 months? Crawling? Teeth? My gosh, my Maddy did not get her first tooth until her first birthday. Have fun with the teething.....it lasts many years. Maddy got her last "2 year molars" almost 6 months ago....that made her almost 3....yeah, that's YEARS! He is so beautiful! And the Cardinals clothes...what can I say? FANTASTIC! Enjoy. Thanks for sharing the pics! Love them!

Warmly,
Leslie G.

AJU5's Mom said...

I love the food picture! I think he is saying, "Camera, I don't think I want to eat that. So, please put it down and get back to feeding me please!"

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is already crawling (forwards!!) and that he has his first tooth. Wow, time is flying and he is just getting cuter and cuter. :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures adorable. I love the food one. It's cute.

Nilsa S. said...

That Cardinals t-shirt is ADORABLE! When I have kids, I'm going to have to ask where you got 'em. Because being a fellow Chicagoan, my (future) child(ren) cannot be Cubs fans. Sox fans are alright (since my future husband is one). ha.

Cute kid, too, by the way!

Becca said...

What a big boy! I'm so glad that daycare is going well.

Patricia said...

He is one of the cutest babies I've seen; don't you just love his smile? How can 7 months pass that fast? Seems like only yesterday you were talking to your belly!

Kristabella said...

Oh man, he's SO big! And still such a cutie! I can't believe how fast he's growing!