Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Fleeting

I'm not quite sure where the summer went, but I'm sure I was there. I've seen the pictures. And I know it's been eventful. We've made two trips to the east coast, Nathan took his first train and plane rides, we've moved ... and it's been a beautiful time with friends and family.

Although fall is my favorite time of year, I can't help but feel a little sad that the summer is over. Nathan is nearly 20 months old and is so quickly growing into an independent little person. The Targo and I are at a loss! How did this happen? Every day he seems to be more of a little boy. This season of change, while bittersweet, has been truly amazing.

Photos taken by our good friend.

No comments: