But! I have some goals for December. They're pretty easy goals, but I think they'll improve the quality of my and my family's lives. (And, bullet points make posting easy.)
- Post more often. I find that I feel better when I write. While I write poorly, it's nice to be able to decompress this way.
- Spend more time with friends. I've got a couple of friends that I used to be real close to. But, we've all be so busy. I'm hoping to see a couple of these girls before Christmas.
- Wean Nathan from his pacifier. Nathan's "bow" (as he calls it) is causing us a lot of trouble. He chewed up three of them yesterday. At $3 a pop, he's got an expensive habit.
- Begin potty training. We're going on a family vacation in March and we're hoping to have Nathan mostly potty-trained by then.
- Enjoy Christmas with friends and family. This doesn't really require any explanation. Other than to say that holidays tend to be very stressful for me. I'm hoping to let that go a bit this year.
What's going on with you guys?