Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pain in the Butt

I woke up on Friday morning without my usual reaction: Falling out of bed trying to reach my phone that I can never reach, but it will just not shut up. Because I don't have telepathy. No, this past Friday, I couldn't even muster enough motion to fall out of the bed. Finally, I sat up and pain shot through my entire body. I have to tell you, I have a pretty high pain tolerance. But this, this just about sent me over the edge.



My tailbone! I nursed it the rest of the day by sitting only when I needed to, and lounging on the couch like someone who resided in the Greco-Roman empires. The next day, I lounged around some more, but then I had a church function and had to be on my feet for a couple hours. I felt surprisingly well afterward. I thought, "Hey! I'm on the mend." Meanwhile, I had been asking Dr. Google for his advice. People are like, "This happened to me too. Try this. It didn't work for me, but hey, try it anyway."

I've met with a physical therapist and have a chiropractor appointment scheduled for Thursday night. Hopefully it will get a little bit better.

No comments: