Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Update-ish

Well, my butt is still killing me. STILL. It's making me a little nervous about childbirth.

Oh, about that, I have 20 days to go. Until my due date. Oh-my-gosh. It's crazy to think I'll have two little monkeys by this time next month. How do you moms do it? I feel so inept most of the time with just one. I mean, I love it more than I imagined I would, but it's difficult.

Anyway, my butt. I have another chiropractor/physical therapy appointment tomorrow. Really, the times it hurts the most is when I'm sitting at work... for nine hours. SITTING. But! I only have 3 weeks left of that. YAY!

That is all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you're uncomfortable-- but dude-- you are SO CLOSE!! I think having 2 kids is WAY easier that being pregnant, so here's to hoping you have smooth sailing in a few short weeks!