Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weight Watchers Take Me Away!

GAH! I know everyone has New Year's Resolutions and the majority of those people have a weight loss resolution. Yeah, I'm no different. Except - except, in 2005, I had a Weight Watchers resolution and I kept it! I lost a ton of weight (on my 5'3" frame a ton is approx. 20 lbs) and I felt better than I had in about 5-6 years. It was awesome. Then came the back drama. Damn me.

I weighed myself yesterday morning, and holy crikey, I have officially gained back 12 of those 20+ pounds I lost. NO!! I have no excuse! None! I have a fridge and a microwave in my office. I pass within a block and a half of the Bally's on my walk home from the train. And, the Targo is a hot uber-ripped hottie. WHY DON'T I WANT TO COMPETE WITH THAT?

Well, I've learned one thing in my many years of awful body image, I can't beat myself up about this. It's almost a self-fulfilling prophecy: "I'm a big Fatty Fatterson, so I think I'll have another cookie." I've got to take baby steps.

So, in keeping with that, if anyone out there wants to do a support group, let me know. Aimee posts Weight Watchers Thursdays on her blog. Anyone else want to do a weekly roundup? Please, my bootay needs all the support structures it can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How creepy! You knew me before I knew you! LOL

Okay that totally cracked me up.
Are you thinking about doing WW again???

I need another buddy!